GVTC is focused on keeping you healthy and connected.
What we do is critical to ensuring you can connect to people and companies around the world for business or pleasure, and during these challenging times, it is even more critical as more of you begin to work or learn from home. We take pride in providing an outstanding network and customer experience.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are top priorities for GVTC, which is why we want to let you know what we’re doing to respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
What GVTC is doing to help provide a safe environment:
We’re asking our employees in customer-facing roles or those that require onsite presence to take appropriate preventative measures – whether they are in our stores, call centers, our customers’ homes or businesses. This includes stocking up on hand sanitizer, protective masks and gloves as well as disinfectant spray and wipes. We’re also encouraging employees who may not feel well to avoid coming to work or interacting with customers.
Our front-line employees, field technicians and others take your health seriously, which is why we ask them to:
- Disinfect their workspace & hands after every customer interaction
- Pay extra attention to sanitizing common areas
- Wear protective gloves while in your home or business
- Avoid shaking hands or close personal interactions
- Take care of themselves by eating well, washing their hands frequently, and staying hydrated and well-rested
- Immediately report if they are not feeling well
Do you need to get in touch with GVTC?
We offer multiple options to interact with us electronically if you have concerns about going out in the community:
- You can visit GVTC.com to order new service, make a payment, submit a trouble ticket, and access your account profile
- The GVTC Start app is another great method to access your account, make a payment or submit a trouble ticket that’s easy to use and available through mobile app stores
- You can always call us at 1-800-367-4882 to handle anything related to your account or make a payment through our automated payment system
If you wish to deliver a physical payment, you can utilize our mail drop boxes located at each of our store locations or mail your payment with the envelope included with your bill.
If you must disconnect service and have equipment to return, we offer a convenient way to mail it to us. Please visit GVTC Equipment Return Information on our website for more information.
For the safety of our field personnel, you may be asked if you or your household are experiencing any illness that might put our technicians at risk. If you have an appointment already scheduled but begin exhibiting any concerning symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment at 1-800-367-4882 option #1.
For more information on how to protect yourself from COVID-19, explore the CDC website.
With vigilance, patience, and proactive care we hope this troubling situation will soon pass. We sincerely thank you for your business and trust in GVTC.
Ritchie T. Sorrells
GVTC President & CEO