Save $ with GVTC Security Sensors
Sensors are part of the GVTC smart home eco-system and help boost security in your home. GVTC offers many intrusion sensors that can be added to our connectHomeTM security packages. We allow you to custom-build your package and choose the products that will benefit you and your family the most. All sensors we offer will send you alerts and notifications that can help you monitor the activity at your home 24/7. If an issue arises, you can take action remotely from your phone, no matter where you are!
These most popular smart home intrusion sensors include:
- Door and Window Sensors – These alert you when any door or window opens or closes that you place a sensor on.
- Motion Sensor – This sensor alerts you when motion is detected inside the home.
- Glass break Detector – These sensors can be set up on any window, and they will send an alert if windows are broken or shattered.
- Flood Sensor – These sensors are great to have near water heaters, washers, and sinks and will detect water leaks in these areas. You will get an alert that can potentially save you from a water leak or flood that could cost thousands of dollars to repair.
- Temperature Sensor - Ideally suited for applications including bathrooms, laundry rooms, and basements, the 5821 helps protect against temperature fluctuations. The versatile device can be configured to operate as a standalone temperature sensor or a remote temperature sensor. It can send users email or text message alerts when detecting floods or extreme temperatures so they can take action to minimize and avert damages.
- Shock Sensor -Wireless Shock Sensors are designed to mount directly on the glass surface and offer excellent protection for all glass types—including plate, tempered, laminated, and wired. This compact, versatile detector provides outstanding false alarm immunity.
Feel secure, safe, and in control this year with more customization, more protection, and more for your bottom line with GVTC Smart Security.